Freie Universität Berlin
"ForMOVe connects very well with the topic of my master thesis which I am currently writing. My thesis is about the perspective of central american female migrants on the migrant caravans that took place in october 2018 and the following months. This new form of collective migration may also be an answer to the strong interconnection of migration and organized violence in Mexico as a transit country and the effects that organized violence has on migration trayectories in general and for women specifically."
- August 2018 - March 2019: Exchange student at PIEG (Programa Interdisciplinario de Estudios de Género) of El Colegio de México in Mexico City.
- Since 2017: Master student of Latin American Studies with specialization in Gender Studies at the Latin American Studies Institute of Freie Universität Berlin.
- 2012-2017: Bachelor studies in Political Science and Cultural Studies (Double Degree) at the University of Leipzig.
- Gender and Migration Studies
- Spatialization processes and Border Studies
- Feminist theory of science
- Regional focus: Mexico and Central America, Colombia