What is your particular interest in the project?
"Forced migration is one of the most actual and challenging issues of our society. When I was confronted with forced migrants who suffered from organized violence for the first time in a biographical interview, I was impressed by the conducted insight of their lifeworld and perceptions and by the brave with which they managed to face several challenges and precarious conditions on their journey. This project aims to improve our understanding of forced Migration in these context and therefore helps to develop a scientific approach and improve humanitarian perspectives for forced migrants worldwide."
- October 2019- October 2020: Tutor of the course "Introduction in Basic Sociological Literature"
- Since October 2020: Tutor of the practice course to the lecture "Grundfragen und Hauptbegriffe der Soziologie"
- Since August 2019: Student Assistant at DFG-Project "Forced Migration and Organized Violence: A comparative study in Europe and the Americas" and Chair of Sociology Organization/Migration/Participation of Prof. Dr. Ludger Pries
- 2017-2022 : B.A. in Social Sciences at Ruhr-Universität-Bochum
- Since 2022: M.A. in Social Sciences (program: Methods of Social Research)
- Sociology of Migration
- Social injustice
- Biographical interviews and narratives